Venture Investing Programme
Taking the first steps of investing hard-earned capital is a significant one, and we have worked to develop a programme that mitigates risks, builds confidence, and allows for shared responsibility. Importantly taking small steps to a future of confident investing and a diversified portfolio of income generating opportunities.
How does it work?
Each Venture Investment Programme has five participants per cohort, committing to a total investment of £1m from the cohort as a draw-down pool. Each cohort will invest in between three to five ventures per year. Each participant will have access to structured learning modules and events through the year, hearing from other investors, entrepreneurs, experts and leading executives. Additionally each participant will have access to an integrated mentoring programme to establish investment motivations, goals and aspirations.
We offer six distinct learning blocks through structured learning sessions, real-world We offer six distinct learning blocks through structured learning sessions led by a team of inspirational humans who have been there and done it. Contact us to learn more about how it works.
Summary of benefits
We offer six distinct learning blocks through structured learning sessions, real-world collaboration sessions, and virtual-working sessions. Contact us to learn more about how it works.
- Real-world MBA experience
- Foundations of business & finance, markets and financial systems
- Investment evaluation, due diligence, de-risking
- Leadership, business management and communications
- High performance venture investing with a proven leadership team
- Collaborative and qualified deal flow
- De-risking high risk ventures
- EIS and SEIS investments
- Private collective of value-aligned individuals
- Access to thought- leadership mentors, entrepreneurs, and business leaders as members of Adoreum community
- Access to founders of venture-built businesses